2021 Summary of Updates
We're super excited to be back for another year of rehoming botanical treasures!
While we were "taking a break", we've been working on sourcing new botanical treasures, growing our little gems and updating our systems to help serve you better!
If you are returning to us, you'll want to make note of the list below, if you are completely new to botanical treasure hunting with us, you'll want to check out our Guide to Treasure Hunting.
- Our pick up system/process has been updated to help process orders for pick up more efficiently.
- While we will still require a booked pick up time, we no longer require you to wait for your order to be processed to book your pick up. When you successfully place an order, you will be find directions and a link to book your pick up time on your order summary page following check out on our website.
- Extra care fee for pick up orders has been discontinued, in its place you will be given 28 days from the day your order was placed to book and pick up your order. Orders not retrieved within 28 days will be automatically cancelled and refunded minus a 5% restocking/processing fee on the total amount collected.
- For complete details on Nursery pick up orders click here
- Check out options and rates may be slightly different from last year
- There can be up to 3 different ways for you to retrieve your orders:
- Nursery pick up
- Shipping via parcel delivery available year-round for dry goods and when weather permits (Spring to Fall) for plants
- Delivery via Plantrunz. (The option to use Plantrunz delivery will only appear if you are within their deliverable zone)
- Add on order for Plantrunz Delivery or Shipping will be subject to an add on processing fee and must meet specific criteria to be eligible. More details can be found regarding Plantrunz here and shipping here
- Our product preview prior to a botanical treasure hunt will now be made available via our website instead of Instagram or Facebook Stories!
- The day before our restock and leading up to the hunt, you'll be able to preview the products and photo right from our website. Pricing and ability to add to cart will be suspended while we are preparing the products but, this way you'll be able to work on that special botanical treasure hunting wishlist and start strategizing for when the hunt begins!
- Product limits will still be implemented to try to help give you the best chance to add some rare growing gems to your collection. To refresh and review all our policies click here
- New this year, occasionally we will have some products that will be available for nursery pick up or Plantrunz delivery only. Due to size or delicacy of some items we are unable to offer shipping for these particular items. These items will be indicated directly on the product page.